Monday, November 3, 2014

What I would NOT buy Online.

           The process of shopping online is an ultimate joy…until you start seeing how expensive your total is after shipping. Seriously it’s ridiculous. That’s probably one of the reasons why I hardly buy anything online. I prefer buying items directly in person, where I know for sure that I’m getting exactly what I paid for. One of the main problems in my experience purchasing things online is how some of the items would look completely different then what is shown in the pictures! I remembered a time when I ordered a new phone case through Amazon, everything about it seems great – the price, image, you name it. Then when it was finally shipped home it was the complete opposite of what I had imagined it to be. The case was nowhere close compared to the “pretty” alluring picture that they had online. After that, I decided to just stick with buying “necessary” items in person.

 Although there are some things I would not (NEVER) buy online which includes electronics and especially clothes. I mean why bother buying clothes if you can’t even try it on? The result after you get it is - it doesn't fit properly. And imagine having to go through all that trouble shipping it back…or worst, admitting to yourself that you've just wasted more money. I guess you can say online shopping does have its pros and cons. The pros is its super convenient to get what you what with a click of a mouse. The cons…well you already know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment