Monday, November 3, 2014

Creating My Very Own HTML Webpage!

I am very happy to say I have accomplished the task of creating a webpage with HTML. This has been a quick and easy introduction of knowing how to use HTML for future reference. Starting off with notepad and the instruction in front of me, I was able to figure it out faster than I originally thought I would.
 I learned a few things along the way, one which includes hosting my own image, to the image code for HTML for it to appear on the webpage. Picking and choosing the one to host was probably the part that took the longest... I also had fun playing around with the background color, which I happened to change a couple of times - but I finally decided to settle with red. When it came to saving my files realized how crucial it is to add “.html” at the end of the file name and including “txt” under the file type for it to work properly. I overlooked that part and had to do it twice before it was successfully saved. The best part was being able to finish and within a couple of seconds – I had created my own webpage! Yay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment