Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Extra Blog for Extra Credit: Google Glass!


How AWESOME is this? Boy I really wish I own one…if only I could afford one. I mean the things we could do today with technology is truly impressive. Google Glass is the definition of convenience. Just imagine being able to be in action and capture all the moments without having to hold any devices – a first person’s view of the experience. This would be great for outdoor activities such as when I’m on a roller coaster and want to film the on the ride, which is nearly impossible with my phone since I’m always afraid I’ll accidentally drop it on my way down. My favorite part is being able to share what you see live with other people. It acts as a webcam with data connection from your smartphone! Not to mention being able to ask whatever on your mind and get answers just like that – similar to Siri but a whole lot better. I did a couple research on Google Glass and found out its built-in microphone combined with Google Now connects you to the search engine that can be activated simply by saying “Okay Glass” followed by a question or command. Surely this would be helpful for school when I can keep writing and get the answers I need without having to get it myself. Next step is to convince my parents that it’s a must-have-for-my-success-in-college kind of tool. Honestly I wonder how they were able to include all of its features (GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, speakers, a camera, microphone, touchpad) on such a tiny hardware…..a tiny but POWERFUL hardware. 

No comments:

Post a Comment